Understand my thoughts process and things that really matter to me.
I have a theory about the Trinity of the Self, we are all made of 3 main components: Brain, Heart and Body.
How each of this components work and how their interests conflicts, I will write everything in an upcoming posts, a constant work in progress as I collect information about myself and people along my life. You can find this balance of 3 in many other aspects of life : your startup, relationship, health…
- What is Strategy? – Michael Porter.
Who you cooperate with is more important than how good is your product. This theroy connect with Outliers… IQ is not everything you also need EQ.
The reason why I think you should not be afraid of copycats. Also I dont believe in competition, I believe in coopetition. Your strenght is not your product, it is your partners, but to attract the best partners you have to have a pretty neat product. Once you have product + partner, no-one can pull you down. Only your thirst of power and control will.
Other things that influenced my vision of the world and life:
My favorite Startup articles
- Ideas for Startups – Paul Graham
- How to pick a co-founder – Naval Ravikant
- Attitude over Aptitude – Mark Suster
- Start-ups are all naked in the mirror – Mark Suster
My favourite TED speeches
- Listening to shame – Brené Brown
- How great leaders inspire action– Simon Senek
- Genius (nurturing creativity) – Elizabeth Gilbert
- How to make Work-Life balance work – Nigel Marsh
- Where good ideas come from – Steven Johnson
- How to start a movement – Dereck Silver
- The puzzle of motivation – Dan Pink
- Deliverying Happiness – Tony Hsieh
- Getting Things Done – David Allen (The audio training is great!)
- Ender’s Game -Orson Scott Card (about leadership, loneliness and the sense of duty)
- Outliers – Malcolm Gladwell